Monday, September 15, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Fall is here!

I don't know if I have always enjoyed changes or if that happened from being a Navy wife. (Talk about changes.) But I love changes. I love the chance to start over, start something new.

How grateful I am to live in an area with the change of seasons. The days are shorter now, and cooler. It is a joy to be outside once again. I feel invigorated and ready for a fresh fall start.

Let's not wait for New Years to roll around to make some positive changes. Here's my Fresh Fall Start goals:

1) Work on our backyard. Plant some new bushes and grasses. Get going on our rock path.

2) Walk the dog every morning for 3 miles.

3) Get my book published and marketed.

4) Start school again. I'm taking science classes, so wish me luck!

Notice there is nothing in there about a cleaner house or better cooked meals- there is a limit, you know.

What are your Fresh Fall Start goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment