Monday, October 27, 2014

Cause I'm Happy







I have had some reasons to consider happiness lately, and when I read the article about the science of happiness, I began thinking about what happiness means to me.

See if you agree:


Happiness is achieving a goal.
I was so proud and happy to finish and publish my 
book on scripture study for families. 

Buy on Amazon

Happiness is doing something you always wanted to do.
It took me over twenty years, but getting my college degree was something I always wanted to achieve.





Happiness is taking time away.
I wish we would have done more camping this summer. Spending time with my family away from the crazy business of life was rejuvenating.

Happiness is spending time with people who make you happy.
I'm finally old enough to begin deciding who adds to my happiness and who takes away from it. It is so freeing to begin choosing the people who I would like to be around. I want to spend time with those who help me be better.

Happiness is helping others.
Have you ever noticed how much better you feel when you reach out to others? What a great way to use your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment