Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight

I got to go out with my girlfriends this morning and see Twilight! I love the series and was so excited to see the movie. All in all I thought it was very well done. I loved the high school scenes. They seemed pretty realistic to me. We would all laugh at those scenes because they were sooo high school. The whole obsessive love between Bella and Edward was almost spooky. They did a great job portraying the helpless connection between the two. In my opinion the best casting was Alice and Jacob. I think Jacob is way cute.
The one thing that surprised me was my reaction to the movie. I cried through parts of it. I think it was partly because I read these books to Katie in the hospital, so it reminded me of her. But the main thing was thinking about how much she would love these movies and I would love to have her sitting by me watching them. I just miss her so much!

2 comments:

  1. I wish Katie would have been with us too - it would have made me feel cool. I think she would have liked it.

    ReplyDelete