Saturday, March 21, 2009

School Stress

Ok, if you know me at all, you know I like to stress.

I found out about a Senior Seminar that I really wanted to take, but found out that it would fill up quickly. I emailed and talked to lots of people, trying to get a spot in this class. After I got on every one's nerves, I found out they cancelled this class. I was so disappointed. Then, I decided I would wait until Spring to take my Senior Seminar, so that I could get something I really wanted. I rearranged my schedule and then found out about a class that I would love to take (Writing for Children and Young Adults). Now, I am waiting to find out if I can get credits for this class. Then I will have to rearrange my schedule again.

I know, I am crazy, What else is new?

2 comments:

  1. Trisha, Just want you to know that my thoughts are with you and your family today. I am so glad that I was able to know Katie for the time that I did, she is a wonderful example to so many of us. Thanks for sharing her, and her memory with all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha, I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU...
    You have been in my thoughts all day and I just wanted to tell you that you give me great strength, and courage.. Each time I read your blog I am reminded that we are all here to learn from one another and to love one another.. The year went by so fast yet so slow at times. I know each time I pass katies picture on my way out the door I am reminded that I had better live today to the fullest and that I had better hold my head high and enjoy what Heavenly Father has given me.. Never say oh I can do that tomorrow or next time... I miss her oh so much and my heart breaks but in the quiet of the day I am and was reminded that I will see her again...I know many tears feel today across the earth just for her and that many more will come... katie touched so many lives in so many ways.. I bet if we collected all the tears we could fill a pool or too for JJ to swim in..No I know I cannot just walk across the street to hug you or tell you how much I you mean to me, nor can I hop a plane and be there for dinner but know that you are in my heart and my thoughts each and every day... I may not call often or write as much as I should but words just dont come easy right now... So close your eyes and wrap your arms around yourself.. Thats me giving you a hug. I love you... Dont stress the little things..missing you lots love Tiffanie nad the Kids

    ReplyDelete