Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cranky Day

Today was a cranky day for me. I really don't know why. No reason, really. I probably would have skipped church if I wasn't substituting in Primary. Instead, we just got there late. I slept, until I really had to get up. The poor kids were pretty confused. They couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting up. I have fought a headache all day and really just wanted to stay home and veg. If Brad had been home I would have sent him to church with the kids so that I could stay home alone. I didn't happen. I went to church and I taught the class, which was pretty fun. When we stayed after church for choir practice, I really missed my Katie. She was always such a great help.



I am working on a poem for poetry class about Katie's headstone. It makes me sad that I haven't seen it yet. Of course, I am also glad that she is in a place where Grandma can watch over her. I am glad her body is near some one who cares for her almost as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't care about seatbelts, call me next time you have a cranky Sunday! Your kids can just lay on the floor so I don't get pulled over.

    ReplyDelete