Monday, September 1, 2008

Nervous

Tomorrow is the day! I am starting classes! I only have one class tomorrow. Let's hope I can find the building on campus! I am nervous, but also really excited. I hope to make it through my latest endeavor without running myself crazy.

I also have cub scout meetings tomorrow. I should be at the church until almost 9:00 tomorrow night. I hope that is not the normal plan, because I am going to have my kids with me. Brad has to be at the bishopric meetings on Tuesday night, so I have the kids.

We'll see how Brad and the kids make it through this new craziness. He will have to make dinner and get the kids ready for the evenings' adventures.

I am feeling a little blah today. Maybe it is time to jump into a new life!

5 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, hope all goes well and I am sure that you will do great!!!

    Loni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! Did you get pencils and pens for your school supplies? What about a cool back pack?
    Know that I love you and am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAY Back to school! It will be good for Brad to experience nighttime crazy kids in all their fullness.... :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are AWESOME! Sorry I missed your call. I don't want to call during class, so I'll try to catch you on the other end. Here's a little song I always think of when school starts (sung by Adam Sandler in "Billy Madison" as he waits for the school bus)

    "Back to school Back to school
    To prove that I am not a fool
    I've got my lunch packed up
    My boots tied tight
    I hope I don't get in a fight
    Oh back to school, back to school..."
    Then the bus drives right past him - at least you don't have to take the bus!! :)

    ReplyDelete