Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Help!

I feel like our "honeymoon" phase is over (or at least dimming). I am feeling frustrated and overwhelmed with everything I need to get done, and I am sure Brad is feeling the same. I know we need to sit down and "hash out"what we expect from each other. With us both taking college classes it is adding an extra challenge to our lives. Oh, and lets see--I started work again, and the kids are all starting their fall activities. If we don't figure out how to work together, I think one of us is going to kill the other! (I wont say which is which). I hope to have a good talk with Brad later today. I will report.

3 comments:

  1. Well I am sure you will come up with a great plan for you always do. That's what I love the most about you. Your ability to make a list of things and actualy get them done. I know right now it seems a bit crazy, but life always does when the kids go back to school or you get a new job. I can so remember you saying almost the same thing last year at this time about working and getting the kids to all of their activities.
    You are great with time managment and people management. Just remember to pray and listen for the answer and all will be great. I love and miss you so much Tiffanie and Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys are doing well - and I want to encourage you to give yourselves a little slack, as it's only the second week into the craziness. (yeah, obviously talking will be good, but just don't let yourself feel guilty over how crazy everything is) Good luck, and make sure you both get a good night's sleep every evening. (not that I do, but if I did, things would go much better for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite saying "this too shall pass" has gotten be through many rough spots. This time of the year is ridiculous. Good luck with the schedule we are trying to figure ours out as well. and can I just say UGGGGG!!!!

    Love you!
    celeste

    ReplyDelete